Here's the interview that Mary Hopple did...
Paul Hooper, the "Hoop" is a professor at Southern California University of Health Sciences. Hoop and I are also classmates in another online U Wisconsin-Stout course - "Instructional Design". Paul, getting a head start on the activities, choose me to be his "think-pair-share" partner because he recognized my name from the other course we were in. Me obsessing over an long assignment for the other course, missed Paul's initial email and when he sent me another, he was, rightly so, disappointed that I hadn't responded in a timely manner. Garnering a feel for "Hoop" from Instructional design threads, he is a man of few words, a "freeform" kind of guy, who may be feeling overwhelmed right now (I know I'm side-stepping it, to keep up!) as he commented in one string, "someone once said, 'I'm so far behind, I think I'm first'. I now know how they felt." I think perfectly understandable, because in my experience online courses take much more time to process, than F2F. Paul lives in
Mary @ PA

No comments:
Post a Comment